In this episode, host Nikki Lewallen focuses on gratitude and how to incorporate it into your life, your leadership and your culture.
Listen to this episode to learn how to relate this idea of gratitude to people. People in the workplace crave meaning. It’s the number one driver of engagement. So, if our leadership and fellow co-workers show their thanks, appreciation and kindness, it brings just a little bit more meaning to our work.
Do more of this. Your people will thank you. Your business will thrive. And you as a leader will more fulfilled.
Truth You Can Act On:
- Take daily 5 minute breaks for reflection
- As a leader, focus on what you DO to show your gratitude and appreciation of those around you.
- To build a culture of gratitude, remember, it’s all the little things that leadership does to influence the rest of the tribe to smile more, bring positivity and kindness as a norm.
- Custom Concrete – Custom Concrete has been creating foundations for the finest homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities throughout Central Indiana since 1969. Builders, contractors, and homeowners rely on our expertise because so much depends on getting it right. Our knowledge and control of all aspects of the job, from excavation to waterproofing to backfill, means that extra value is built into every project. Codes don’t drive our business, excellence does.
- Emplify – Are you still using pulse surveys? How about annual questionnaires? If your organization relies on either of these, it’s time to discover Emplify. Emplify has created a new way to measure employee engagement. It’s where CEOs who want to know what’s really happening within a workforce go… to get honest feedback… and to understand what needs to change for people to love their work using simple and trustworthy data.