How do you assess gender pay equality? On today’s episode, we’re diving into this topic with our guest Teresa Levis.
Teresa is the Vice President of Pre-Sales at Ascentis and her three decades of experience in the Human Resources industry have equipped her with a unique perspective on this issue.
How can you intervene to improve gender pay equality? Listen in as we break it down.
Truth You Can Act On:
- Analyze your payroll details stats on gender. Have a database in place that can capture the data and give you a baseline.
- Be aware of the reality of how you pay male vs female. Unconscious bias is very real and we all do it.
- Put policies in place to encourage employee engagement. Pay-for-performance and 9-boxing are great places to start.
- Equality is directly correlated to employee engagement levels. It’s not just about the amounts, though.
Nikki’s Book Recommendation:
- The Five Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Ascentis – Ascentis is a SaaS-based Human Capital Management software that offers easy-to-use HCM, HRIS, online payroll, talent management, recruiting, and timekeeping solutions. Request a complimentary review of your processes and policies at https://www.ascentis.com/gutscience