In today’s Gut + Science, we’re talking to a CEO that has done the heavy lifting required to embrace change innovation with his leadership team–whether that’s thriving through acquisitions or navigating strategy that no one thought would work.
Truth You Can Act On:
- What works today, may not work tomorrow: Be ahead of the game.
- If you’re not evolving, you’re dying: Get everyone on board with embracing change in your organization. Make it a cultural norm.
- Execution drives strategy: Don’t wait until perfect to start and don’t be afraid of change.
- Stack your leadership bench: Always be recruiting your next leaders.
Nikki’s Book Recommendation:
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- Emplify – Emplify has created a new way to measure employee engagement. It’s where CEOs who want to know what’s really happening within a workforce go to get honest feedback and to understand what needs to change for people to love their work. Visit Emplify.com.