Corina specializes in encouraging people to bring the “whole person” to work, and she joins Nikki to discuss the ways leaders can deliberately facilitate better collaboration.
Truth You Can Act On:
- Relationship skills are essential skills. They’re not optional and they’re not “soft” skills
- Make sure your mindset is locked-in to the endgame. This helps us fast track and innovate faster and helps our people feel safe.
- Deliberately recruit diversity and on-board uniquely. Stop cloning. Every human needs a unique experience to help them unlock their potential.
- Walk the talk. Integrity in leadership is not perfection, it’s showing up and displaying the courage to be vulnerable as a leader.
Nikki’s Book Recommendation:
- The Zone – The Zone is the space where happiness and high performance coexist. We believe in making organizations more human and for this to happen we should not have to trade one for the other. We’re offering 10 free coaching sessions to Gut+Science listeners. Visit https://thezone.co/gutscience/coaching to get started.