Dr. Bonnie Clipper was the first Vice President of Innovation at the American Nurses Association. She is currently the Chief Clinical Officer at Wambi and an influential thought leader and international speaker on the future of nursing. She joins Nikki to discuss the importance of nurse-led innovations and their impact on overall engagement in healthcare.
Listen in for the full conversation.
Truth You Can Act On:
- Focus on the right things. Take 5 steps back and look at the larger process failures
- Feedback must be accompanied by recognition.
- Don’t overcomplicate recognition. Recognize people often and in public.
- Adopt the habit of gratitude. Even a simple “thank you” goes a long way.
Nikki’s Book Recommendation:
- Wambi.org – Wambi is about human connections. We view feedback as the fuel for interpersonal growth and are always striving to achieve the highest versions of ourselves and to lift others up along the way. To learn more about partnerships at Wambi, email Nikki at email@example.com